|Furniture Removal Checklist
Tools & Guides
- Remove all the Mirrors, Paintings & Hooks.
- Remove all the Light-fittings.
- Arrange to disconnect the Gas Fire.
- Remove all the Tie-backs, Hooks & Curtains.
- Remove the Curtains & Hooks.
- Check all the Shelves & Drawers.
- Put all the Mattresses in Bags.
- Label all the Bags properly.
- Empty all Drawers & Units.
- Defrost the Fridge and dry it.
- Get rid of all the un-sealed Liquids.
- Disconnect all the Electronic items.
- Remove all the Hooks.
- Gather all the loose items and put them in Bags & Boxes.
- Label the Cartons, Bags, and Boxes properly.
- Take down all the Shower Curtains, Mats, Scales, Hooks, Towels and Rails.
- Arrange to disconnect the Shower if it is possible
- Empty all the Cabinets & Shelves.
- Dismantle the Garden Shed if you are planning to take it with you.
- Remove all the Fittings.
- Make sure that the Attic is empty.
- Take the reading of: Gas, Water & Electric.
- Make sure that you take all the Tools from the Garage.
- Finally, check behind the doors of every room.